A record 15 attorneys from Keches Law Group have been selected to the 2019 Massachusetts Super Lawyers™ list – up from ten lawyers a year ago. No more than five percent of the lawyers in Massachusetts are selected by Super Lawyers each year.
Keches Law Group now has more Super Lawyers™ selected than any other Plaintiffs Injury firm in Massachusetts.
The Keches Law Group attorneys selected to the Massachusetts Super Lawyers™ 2019 list include:
- George Keches – Workers’ Compensation
- Sean Flaherty – Workers’ Compensation
- Brian Dever – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Adam Becker – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Claudine Cloutier – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Suzanne McDonough – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice
- Charlotte Glinka – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Loren Laskoski – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Jason Markle – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Andrew Abraham – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Karen Zahka – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice
- John D. Hislop – Workers’ Compensation
- Stephen Allard – Workers’ Compensation
In addition, two of-counsel attorneys were also selected:
- Ann Marie Maguire – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice
- Maria Mancini Scott – Employment & Labor
Managing Partner Sean Flaherty said, “This is another great year of Super Lawyers for our firm, in fact, a record year. Our attorneys continue to do great work every day and that hasn’t gone unnoticed.”
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.
The Keches Law Group, P.C., has become one of the largest and most well-respected personal injury and workers’ compensation law firms in Massachusetts with our 40 lawyers having a combined 600 plus years of experience fighting to protect the rights of injured people who are facing difficult times after an accident or injury. We have a no-fee policy unless we win your case and a proven track record with over $1 Billion in verdicts and settlements won for our clients.