Keches Law Group’s injury lawyers are proud to announce the third annual scholarship award program with a $1,500 scholarship. We strongly believe a good education is a factor of future success and know there are financial hurdles that prevent many from pursuing their dreams.
Undergrad & Grad Scholarship
With the world enduring a global pandemic, racial tensions escalating, a crisis of confidence in our government, and the influence of media on society, we are surely living in some unprecedented times in this country. What, in your opinion, is the single greatest issue facing America today and what do you recommend be done to combat it? Please keep it to 500 words or less and feel free to connect your own experience, if applicable.
Thank you for sharing your story with us – we look forward to reading it. We wish all applicants the best of luck.
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to, or currently enrolled in, an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Demonstrate good character and high initiative.
- Employees of Keches Law Group and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- Any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the scholarship will be the sole responsibility of the recipient
Applicants must submit the following:
- A completed application form.
- A typed essay of 300-500 words
- A brief personal statement as to how this scholarship would help further your education.
- A copy of your acceptance letter or proof of enrollment
- A signature of a parent/guardian if you are under the age of 18.
- The review committee will read each entry and vote on the one they think is best. Aside from meeting our requirements, this is an equal opportunity scholarship and will be awarded without regard to any personal affiliations, race, religious beliefs, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
- Your essay should be unique as it will be checked against public sources. Keches Law Group reserves the right to publish all essays.
- Please, no phone calls. Direct all questions via email using the contact us link.
- The application and supporting material must be received by April 30th, 2021.
- The scholarship winner will be notified by email prior to July 1st, 2021.
- Submissions are due in
One $1,500 award will be offered annually, non-renewable. Applicants are only eligible to win one scholarship from us per calendar year. Sean C. Flaherty, Keches Law Group Managing Partner and workers’ compensation lawyer, will present the recipient with a check written out to his/her school the summer prior to their enrollment. The granted funding may be used for tuition/fees, books, and supplies. You are expected to submit any receipts to remain in compliance with the IRS.