Timothy A. Nolte
Timothy A. Nolte Jr. is the managing attorney in the firm’s Pennsylvania office. Tim joined Keches Law Group, P.C. in 2017 as a personal injury attorney in the firm’s Massachusetts offices. Tim was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he spent the majority of his life before enlisting in the United States Marine Corps in 2004. While serving as a Marine, Tim deployed twice in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom, where he served as an infantry squad leader with Fox Company, 2nd Battalion 6th Marine Regiment, based out of Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
Tim attended Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts where he earned his law degree with a concentration in Trial and Appellate Advocacy. While attending law school, Tim was the president of the Suffolk Law Veterans Association and a member of the nationally recognized Suffolk Trial Team. As a member of the National Trial Team, Tim competed in numerous competitions against the best student advocates in the nation. Upon graduation, Tim was asked to return as a coach. He continued in that role until relocating back to his home state of Pennsylvania.
Upon returning home to Pennsylvania, Tim opened an office for the firm in Blue Bell, not far from where he lives in Bucks County. Tim continues to grow the firm’s presence in Pennsylvania, bringing the quality, compassion, and results that the people of Massachusetts, and all of New England, have experienced from Keches Law Group since 1986.
Keches Law Group’s Philadelphia office handles all aspects of personal injury cases including motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, class actions, and product liability claims.
J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- Concentración: Defensa de juicios y apelaciones
- Presidente de la Asociación de Veteranos de Guerra de Suffolk
- Equipo Nacional de Juicio
- Recipient, Harold B. Goodwin Jr. Scholarship for Trial Advocacy
B.A., Pennsylvania State University
- Especialidad: Comunicación Corporativa
- Menor de edad: Negocios
- Sociedad de Honor Alpha Sigma Lambda
Jurisdicciones admitidas al ejercicio de la profesión
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Membresía en asociaciones profesionales y de abogados
- Colegio de Abogados de Pensilvania
- Asociación de Abogados de Filadelfia
- Asociación de Abogados del Condado de Bucks
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Asociación de Abogados Litigantes de Filadelfia
Super Lawyers “Rising Star” – 2022 – Present
National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40” – 2021 – Present