Timothy A. Nolte
Timothy A. Nolte Jr. is the managing attorney in the firm’s Pennsylvania office. Tim joined Keches Law Group, P.C. in 2017 as a personal injury attorney in the firm’s Massachusetts offices. Tim was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he spent the majority of his life before enlisting in the United States Marine Corps in 2004. While serving as a Marine, Tim deployed twice in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom, where he served as an infantry squad leader with Fox Company, 2nd Battalion 6th Marine Regiment, based out of Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
Tim attended Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts where he earned his law degree with a concentration in Trial and Appellate Advocacy. While attending law school, Tim was the president of the Suffolk Law Veterans Association and a member of the nationally recognized Suffolk Trial Team. As a member of the National Trial Team, Tim competed in numerous competitions against the best student advocates in the nation. Upon graduation, Tim was asked to return as a coach. He continued in that role until relocating back to his home state of Pennsylvania.
Upon returning home to Pennsylvania, Tim opened an office for the firm in Blue Bell, not far from where he lives in Bucks County. Tim continues to grow the firm’s presence in Pennsylvania, bringing the quality, compassion, and results that the people of Massachusetts, and all of New England, have experienced from Keches Law Group since 1986.
Keches Law Group’s Philadelphia office handles all aspects of personal injury cases including motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, class actions, and product liability claims.
J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- Concentração: Advocacia de Julgamento e Apelação
- Presidente da Suffolk Law Veterans Association (Associação dos Veteranos de Direito de Suffolk)
- Equipe Nacional de Julgamento
- Recipient, Harold B. Goodwin Jr. Scholarship for Trial Advocacy
B.A., Pennsylvania State University
- Major: Comunicação Corporativa
- Menor: Negócios
- Sociedade de Honra Alpha Sigma Lambda
Jurisdições admitidas à prática
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Associações Profissionais e da Ordem dos Advogados
- Ordem dos Advogados da Pensilvânia
- Ordem dos Advogados da Filadélfia
- Ordem dos Advogados do Condado de Bucks
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Associação dos Advogados de Julgamento da Filadélfia
Super Lawyers “Rising Star” – 2022 – Present
National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40” – 2021 – Present