Tuesday, March 31, 2020 11:50 AM
With many non-essential employees working from home, the question was asked “What happens if I get hurt working at home?” Read the answer from our workers’ comp attorneys here.
Friday, March 27, 2020 11:15 AM
Keches Law Group, along with State Representative Christopher Hendricks, just announced legislation that was filed to speed up access to workers’ compensation benefits for those working on the front-lines in hospitals and ambulances. See the full press release here.
Thursday, March 26, 2020 11:37 AM
Essential workers including food and delivery drivers continue to keep our economy moving. Here are some tips on how to safely interact with delivery personnel.
Thursday, March 26, 2020 9:24 AM
The Department of Labor has released a Q&A regarding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and your rights as an employee/employer. Read the Q&A here.
Monday, March 23rd, 2020 12:00 PM
COVID-19 is causing uncertainty and fear which is a prime opportunity for malicious hackers and scammers who try to prey on those working from home. We put together a quick guide on how to spot these scams and avoid fraud.
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 9:00 AM
There are multiple resources available if you or someone you know has been impacted, we’ve compiled a few of them here:
1. If you have questions about your rights as an employee, the Massachusetts Attorney General has created this guide along with a hotline: https://www.mass.gov/guides/resources-during-covid-19
2. For the latest information on how Massachusetts is handling the pandemic, visit https://www.mass.gov/resource/information-on-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
3. For official information from the Center for Disease Control on how to protect yourself, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
4. Boston.com put together a running list of additional resources: https://www.boston.com/culture/local-news/2020/03/17/how-to-find-help-access-resources-impacted-by-coronavirus
For more information regarding COVID-19, unemployment, and workers’ compensation, please click here.
Monday, March 16th, 2020 10:05 AM
- No Keches Law Group employees have been diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Our physical offices are closed but Keches Law Group is still operating with most employees working remotely to limit person-to-person contact
- All in-person meetings are being rescheduled or moved to teleconference
- With courts closing, there will be a temporary disruption in litigation progress but the team at Keches Law Group is still working to move cases forward for when they re-open.
- For any questions related to your matter, feel free to call 508-822-2000 or email your attorney directly.