Wednesday, April 29, 2020
SSI recipients with children could be eligible for a larger stimulus check payment. The deadline is May 5.
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Learn more about the dislocated worker grants which the government has set aside for workers impacted by COVID-19. Over $131 Million is available.
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 2:00 PM
Have you been exposed to COVID-19 at work? You may not have symptoms but it’s important to know what to do if someone you worked with was diagnosed with coronavirus.
Thursday, April 9, 2020 9:00 AM
Keches Cares™, the non-profit organization founded by Keches Law Group in 2019, has partnered with Amazon Smile to give a portion of profits back to the charity. Keches Cares™ is prioritizing all funds right now for those impacted by COVID-19. Please use this link when shopping at Amazon – it’s automatic and best of all, free to you.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 11:00 AM
Many people have asked questions about employment and what their rights are as an employee during this unprecedented pandemic. We’ve answered them here. If you have other questions, don’t hesitate to call, email or chat.
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 11:50 AM
With many non-essential employees working from home, the question was asked “What happens if I get hurt working at home?” Read the answer from our workers’ comp attorneys here.
Friday, March 27, 2020 11:15 AM
Keches Law Group, along with State Representative Christopher Hendricks, just announced legislation that was filed to speed up access to workers’ compensation benefits for those working on the front-lines in hospitals and ambulances. See the full press release here.
Thursday, March 26, 2020 11:37 AM
Essential workers including food and delivery drivers continue to keep our economy moving. Here are some tips on how to safely interact with delivery personnel.
Thursday, March 26, 2020 9:24 AM
The Department of Labor has released a Q&A regarding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and your rights as an employee/employer. Read the Q&A here.
Monday, March 23rd, 2020 12:00 PM
COVID-19 is causing uncertainty and fear which is a prime opportunity for malicious hackers and scammers who try to prey on those working from home. We put together a quick guide on how to spot these scams and avoid fraud.
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 9:00 AM
There are multiple resources available if you or someone you know has been impacted, we’ve compiled a few of them here:
1. If you have questions about your rights as an employee, the Massachusetts Attorney General has created this guide along with a hotline: https://www.mass.gov/guides/resources-during-covid-19
2. For the latest information on how Massachusetts is handling the pandemic, visit https://www.mass.gov/resource/information-on-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
3. For official information from the Center for Disease Control on how to protect yourself, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
4. Boston.com put together a running list of additional resources: https://www.boston.com/culture/local-news/2020/03/17/how-to-find-help-access-resources-impacted-by-coronavirus
For more information regarding COVID-19, unemployment, and workers’ compensation, please click here.
Monday, March 16th, 2020 10:05 AM
- No Keches Law Group employees have been diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Our physical offices are closed but Keches Law Group is still operating with most employees working remotely to limit person-to-person contact
- All in-person meetings are being rescheduled or moved to teleconference
- With courts closing, there will be a temporary disruption in litigation progress but the team at Keches Law Group is still working to move cases forward for when they re-open.
- For any questions related to your matter, feel free to call 508-822-2000 or email your attorney directly.