Keches Cares™ is the non-profit 501(c)3 organization founded by Keches Law Group in 2019 to give back to the communities we live and work in. We are now accepting applications for assistance for those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to funding our annual scholarships, the organization will be ramping up its efforts to help those in need right now. If any of the following apply to you, please submit your information or share with a friend, family member or co-worker:
- You or someone you care for was hospitalized with COVID-19
- Your job was eliminated, furloughed or hours dramatically scaled back and you’re not eligible for unemployment insurance
- You are a high-risk individual and need assistance shopping or acquiring groceries safely
- You are an essential worker and need transportation, protective equipment or other assistance
- You need legal and/or human resource guidance on employment rights, Family Medical Leave Act or other work-related issues
Whether through financial support, network referrals, advice or assistance filing claims, Keches Cares™ and the staff at Keches Law Group are dedicated to helping you fight through this.
We will prioritize applications based on the availability of resources and the severity of the situation. All applications will be reviewed by a volunteer committee and all decisions are final.
Any funds granted are subject to taxation to the greatest extent of the law.