David K. Kouroyen, Jr.
David K. Kouroyen Jr. joined Keches Law Group, P.C. as an attorney in 2017. Attorney Kouroyen was born in Newton, Massachusetts, but spent the majority of his life in New Hampshire. While earning his law degree cum laude from Suffolk University Law School, Attorney Kouroyen was a Moot Court Lead Article Editor and actively participated in several of Suffolk’s trial competitions. As a member of Suffolk’s Accelerator Practice Clinic, Attorney Kouroyen represented low-income individuals, helping them combat housing and employment discrimination.
Attorney Kouroyen comes from several generations of brick masons and waterproofers and would spend his college and law school summers working construction in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Attorney Kouroyen is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts.
J.D., (Cum Laude), Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Accelerator Practice Clinic Member, 2015-2016
- Law Journal: Moot Court Honor Board Member, 2014-2016
- Law Journal: Moot Court Honor Board Lead Article Editor, 2015-2016
- Phi Delta Phi Member, 2014 – 2016
- Jurisprudence Award For Excellent Achievement in the Study of Contracts, 2013
B.S., (Summa Cum Laude), Roger Williams University, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Major: Law & Psychology
- Minor: Classical Studies
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
Massachusetts Bar Association
Young Lawyers Division of the Massachusetts Bar Association
- Warger v. Shauers: Tanner 2.0 and the Need for a Less Restrictive Interpretation of Federal Rule of Evidence 606(b) and its Exceptions. 21 Suffolk J. Trial & App. Advoc. (2016).