Keches Law Group, P.C. is a well-established, growing, 38 attorney law firm with offices in Milton and Taunton practicing in the areas of workers’ compensation, personal injury, medical malpractice and discrimination.
We are seeking a full time Legal Secretary for our busy law firm. The position is for our Milton office. The successful applicant will first be trained in our Taunton office before moving to Milton permanently. Must be energetic, well organized and able to multi-task. Strong phone/typing/computer skills a must. Some experience preferred. Bi-lingual a plus.
Excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing. Free parking.
Enhances attorney effectiveness by providing information-management support; representing the attorney to clients and others.
- Telephone communications; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences and attorney meetings and other special functions.
- Requests reports and medical records and prepares them for court.
- Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Telephone Skills, General Office Experience, PC Proficiency in MS Office, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships. Knowledgeable in Needles a plus.
Keches Law Group is an equal opportunity employer. Keches Law Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.