Bored at your job? Do you like helping people? Are you looking for purpose?
Keches Law Group has been named as one of Boston Globe’s 2020 Top Places to Work!
We are an established Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Law Firm. We are seeking a full-time Legal Assistant for our busy law firm in our Milton, Massachusetts office.
If you are a fast learner and ready to take on something new daily, keep reading about all we have to offer and more!
This is not a remote position so the candidate will need to live within commuting distance to the office.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) and firm funded profit sharing
- Free parking
- Free soda and coffee
- 3 annual sponsored outings (Administrative Professional’s Day, Summer Harbor Cruise, and December Holiday Party)
- Monthly in-office events (Summer Sundae Party, Halloween Trick or Treat, Valentine’s Breakfast, etc.)
- Monthly jeans day on last Friday of the month
- Employees get their birthday off!
- 11 paid holidays
- Bi-Annual bonus
- $50 gift card employee “Caught in the Act” award for outstanding work
- $1,000 employee referral bonus program
- Win an all-expense paid trip to Mexico with our client referral raffle
Enhances attorney effectiveness by providing information-management support, representing the attorney to clients and others.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate case preparation and produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Requests reports and medical records and prepares them for court.
- Manage Telephone Communications by answering or directing inquiries, organizing client conferences and attorney meetings and other special functions.
- Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
***Having prior experience in a law firm is preferred, although we are ready and willing to train the right person***
Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Telephone Skills, General Office Experience, PC Proficiency in MS Office, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships.
Keches Law Group is an equal opportunity employer. Keches Law Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.