Keches Law Group, P.C. is a well-established, growing, 42 attorney law firm with offices in Milton, Taunton, and Worcester practicing in the areas of workers’ compensation, personal injury, medical malpractice, and discrimination.
We are seeking a full time Social Security Application Coordinator for our busy law firm. The primary responsibilities will be to initiate follow-up calls to prospective clients and process paperwork with those clients. This is to assist them in completing social security applications and documentation.
The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have prior customer service experience. Prior social security experience a plus.
- Initiates follow-up calls to prospective clients
- Processes paperwork with clients in order to assist them in completing social security applications and documentation.
- Tracks progress and follow up with clients
- Sets the tone and pace of all calls, while maintaining a professional attitude and showing empathy and patience when speaking with potential clients.
- Demonstrates ability to converse with varying client personalities to collect pertinent details to determine the viability of their clients.
- Possess the ability to accurately translate verbal information into written correspondence.
- Treats calls consistently, whether it is 4:30 on a Friday or 8:30 on a Monday morning.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and escalate client calls appropriately.
- Possesses strong technical capability and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has the ability to absorb, retain, and apply new information.
- Performs work in a detail oriented and methodical manner.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Social Security experience is a plus
- Bi-LIngual (Spanish/English or Portuguese/English) a plus
- Experience with Litify or Salesforce a plus
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role, however the employee may at times be required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. There may at times be an opportunity for work on evenings and/or Saturdays.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keches Law Group is an equal opportunity employer. Keches Law Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.