Keches Law Group has been named as one of Boston Globe’s 2020 Top Places to Work!
We are an established Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Law Firm. We are seeking a full-time IT Support Specialist for our busy law firm. This position will travel between our Milton, Bridgewater, Taunton, and Worcester offices.
Provide support for customer issues. Responsible generally for providing technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. The IT Support Specialist is the front line and responsible for solving basic technical problems. The IT Support Specialist’s objective is to quickly identify a customer’s issue and provide a timely solution.
- Provide technical support and solutions – Provide support and troubleshooting for a wide range of technical issues. Utilize a range of diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate root causes, and recommend/implement solutions. To include:
- FOB/Security systems
- Server Maintenance
- Network Security
- Desktop Support
- Windstream/Phone Management
- Printer Issues
- New Hire Setup
- Test and install computer systems and software – Install, configure, and test technology solutions (hardware, software, etc.).
- Maintain records for all issues – Maintain accurate and timely documentation for all issues, communications, and customer information.
- Collaborate with senior staff for difficult issues.
- Assist with onsite support and installations – Provide on-site support to customers as needed for repairs, installations, and special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical Skills – Maintain a strong knowledge of software applications, operating systems, servers, networks, and other technologies that are included in supported customer agreements. Prior Salesforce experience is a plus but not required.
- Communication – Communicate clearly via telephone, email, or chats and display strong listening skills to fully understand a customer’s issues and needs.
- Organizational skills – Maintain accurate files, notes, etc. on all customer issues and communications.
- Customer service – Demonstrate patience, understanding, and empathy with customers at all times to make sure that they are taken care of in a timely and respectable manner.
- Troubleshooting – Proficient with all steps in the troubleshooting process in order to resolve customer problems quickly and effectively.
- Analytical – Perform detailed analysis for each issue to ensure that the root cause is being addressed and the proper solution applied.
- Prioritization – Manage multiple priorities to ensure that the highest priority issues are addressed before less critical ones.
- Experience –1-3 years of experience in a technical role dealing directly with customers.
- Education – Associates Degree in a technology field or a combination of technical education and experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) and firm funded profit sharing
- Free parking
- Free soda and coffee
- 3 annual sponsored outings (Administrative Professional’s Day, Summer Harbor Cruise, and December Holiday Party)
- Monthly in-office events (Summer Sundae Party, Halloween Trick or Treat, Valentine’s Breakfast, etc.)
- Monthly jeans day on last Friday of the month
- Employees get their birthdays off!
- 11 paid holidays
- Bi-Annual bonus
- $50 gift card employee “Caught in the Act” award for outstanding work
- $1,000 employee referral bonus program
- Win an all-expense-paid trip to Mexico with our client referral raffle
Keches Law Group is an equal opportunity employer. Keches Law Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.