Bored at your job? Do you like helping people? Are you looking for purpose?
Keches Law Group has been named as one of Boston Globe’s 2020 Top Places to Work!
We are an established Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Law Firm. We are seeking a Director of Human Resources for our busy law firm in our Milton and Bridgewater, Massachusetts offices. The role provides human resources support for the firm so travel between offices on a weekly basis is required.
This is an in-office position.
Plan, direct, and manage all human resources initiatives, including recruitment, FMLA and PFML leave, employee relations, and onboarding/offboarding.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Manage the HRIS system – Namely
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in human resources management or related field preferred but not required.
- SPHR/PHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification required.
- Prior experience as an HR Generalist, HR Manager, or HR Director
- Interpersonal skills to effectively manage, interact, negotiate, and communicate with employees.
- Grit and perseverance to lead the HR mission and oversee all organization’s operations.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills that ensure successful human resources management.
- Time management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Strong written communication skills to maintain large amounts of data and paperwork.
- Knowledge and ability to communicate company policies and enforce decisions.
- Knowledge and prior experience with HRIS (Human Resource Information System) software.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills to identify, analyze, and resolve all HR-related issues.
- Knowledge of local and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Flexibility in order to improve and adapt to the needs and demands of the organization.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) and firm funded profit sharing
- Generous paid time off policy
Keches Law Group is an equal opportunity employer. Keches Law Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.