Massachusetts Attorneys Who Fight For Injured People
The Keches Law Group, P.C., has become one of the largest and most well-respected personal injury law firms in Massachusetts for a very good reason: Our lawyers fight to protect the rights of injured people who are facing difficult times after an accident or injury, and we have a proven track record of achieving excellent results for our clients. We have earned a reputation for being tough litigators and will not hesitate to take your case to court if that is necessary to get the results you deserve.
Straight Talk · No-Fee Policy
Free Consultation · Contact Us · 508-822-2000
Injuries are not only devastating but costly in terms of pain and suffering, medical bills, and time lost from work. Insurance companies, employers and others may try to give you the runaround, inflicting even more pain on you and your family.
- Personal Injury: We fight for people who have been injured in all types of accidents, including car, truck or motorcycle accidents; by medical or nursing home negligence; because of a workplace or construction site accident; by a defective product; or because of a dangerous condition on someone else's premises.
- Workers' Compensation: If you have been injured at work, we will work hard to get all of the benefits available to you.
- Accidental Disability Retirement: If you are a public employee who has been injured in a workplace accident, you may be eligible for this additional benefit and we will do what's necessary to ensure that you receive all benefits to which you are entitled.
- Social Security Disability: If you have a long-term or permanent injury or impairment, you may be entitled to Social Security Disability benefits.
- Employment Law: We fight for victims of discrimination and harassment in the workplace.
- Class Actions: A relatively minor wrong can become a major lawsuit when it happens to many people.
We are fighters. And we are on your side.
Our personal injury attorneys have a proven record of achieving favorable verdicts and settlements for our clients, a record we take great pride in. Your initial consultation is free, and we have a no-fee policy — you only pay if we get compensation for you.
At the Keches Law Group, P.C., we will be there for you. We have offices in Boston, Taunton, Worcester, New Bedford, and Fall River, but we are able to meet with you anywhere in the state. We speak English, Portuguese, Spanish and French, and we will provide interpreters for other languages. Contact us for a free consultation.